Precision milling ensures quality products.
Products - Hardfacing
Stabil Drill offers a complete range of hardfacings for even the toughest drilling conditions:
1. Tungsten -- Best in soft to medium-hard formations and on welded blade stabilizers. Crushed tungsten in nickel bronze matrix.
2. Button Type Inserts -- Increased surface contact reduces wear in highly abrasive formations. Developed to allow cold insertion and maintain close fit.
3. Half Rounds with Tungsten -- Ideal for high deviation drilling in abrasive formations. Trapezoidal tungsten carbide inserts in a sintered carbide nickel bronze matrix.
4. Stabil-Tech™ -- A finer matrix than Premium which suspends fine tungsten carbide with a hardness to 2500 HV in a hard, ferrous matrix. The matrix will attain a hardness level of over 45 HRC.
5. Quick Tip Hardfacing -- The most cost-effective way to apply the maximum amount of high-grade tungsten carbide on any wear surface. Also available in multiple thicknesses. The bonding between hardfacing and base material can be verified by ultrasonic inspection.